The ALS Group Workplace Ideals
These are the personal and professional tenets we strive to uphold—and expect of all our associates.
- Harmony and Teamwork. Bring strength to the workplace, via a common purpose with open communication, trust, and working together along with mutual respect and understanding.
- Politeness. Always be courteous and respectful to each other, our clients, our vendors, and all of our stakeholders.
- Sincerity. Virtues are fundamental to humanity. Always be honest and maintain the utmost level of integrity.
- Integrity. Always do what you say you will do and adhere to the highest standards. Integrity epitomizes the character of our Firm.
- Courage. Accept every challenge with a positive attitude displaying the spirit, resolution, tenacity, and perseverance to succeed.
- Accountability. Stand behind your work. Own any problem that may arise. Strive to resolve any issue quickly and decisively.
- Creativity and Innovation. Remain constantly aware of the need to be imaginative and innovative to produce a great work product.
- Independence and Value. Never compromise any advice or actions. Only provide services that have real value.
- Corporate Commitment. Be proud of your words and actions as they are a reflection of your quality of work and sincerity. Work together with respect and understanding.